Statement Van der Vlist regarding coronavirus: In light of current events Van der Vlist has taken preventive measures in order to reduce risk of contamination. Advise and guidelines as issued by the official Authorities remain leading. We aim to safeguard the continuity of our services and we thank you for your understanding in these challenging times.
We entrust each other to God’s care.
Van der Vlist is a logistical service provider with a passion for transport and technology. We are always looking for the optimum solutions for our customers. We value integrity and transparency. We are a dynamic Dutch family business operating on a national and international level with 90 years of experience and our own friendly culture.
We offer solutions incorporating optimum combinations of road, water and air transport, as well as storage and technical services like inspection, assembly, and modification.
Our Spanish office was originally established more then 25 years ago to arrange permits and escort services for Van der Vlist loads moving through Spain and now offers complete multimodal logistics solutions covering all Europe and even South America.
We are now looking for a Commercial assistant (Fulltime), as follows:
Assisting the Manager, from in the office, in commercial support:
• Getting the costs form subcontractors
• Preparing the offer to clients
• Keeping relevant parties (customers, suppliers, colleagues) informed
• Search for new possible prospects
• Send out presentations
• Keeping database of clients and prospects updated
• Perform analysis of executed orders and perhaps small marketing activities
• Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Business Administration, Economics or Commerce
• Work independently and accurately
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office required
• Good communication command of the Spanish, Catalan and English language
• Affinity with Transport
• Working experience in sales or logistics services is a plus
What Van der Vlist has to offer
• Committed, enthusiastic colleagues
• A stable and healthy family business with an open company culture
• A dynamic and professional international work environment with an eye for the personal aspect
• Potential for personal development
• Work location is our office in Barcelona