Our new building in Schelluinen is now open and operational, home to the following four business units: Van der Vlist Speciaal- en Zwaartransport B.V., Van der Vlist Modulair B.V., Van der Vlist Logistics B.V. and Van der Vlist Schelluinen B.V.
The building is energy neutral because of the solar panels and the heat pump. In addition to the offices, there is a new workshop for repair and maintenance of the trucks and trailers. The advantages of this new workshop are:
– Longer wells, so that we can work on 2 complete trucks/trailers.
– Overhead cranes; 4x 15 tons and in structural space 3.2 tons.
– Large parking facility, so shuttling is not necessary.
– Possibility of APK inspection and calibration of tachographs.
– Two test benches where all trucks/trailers can perform a brake test.
– Weighing plate for weighing axle weights.
– Lots of daylight.
4209 DB Schelluinen
During the past 8 months Van der Vlist has assembled a total of 9x Komatsu HD1500-8 dumptrucks. Due to the… Read More »