Everyone will agree that organising and participating in an exhibition takes a great deal of time and resource. When the exhibition is in another country, there is much more to take into account making the process even more time consuming and complex.
Over the years, Van der Vlist Logistics has developed a great deal of experience within the exhibition and events industry. As part of the Van der Vlist Transport Group, the logistical element of organising a presence at an exhibition or event has become second nature. The Van der Vlist Exhibition Logistics service uses knowledge from throughout the business and utilises the capabilities of all of our six business activities to provide a complete package encompassing:
– transport from your premises worldwide
– worldwide delivery of your products and materials to the booth or exhibition space
– temporary import avoiding import duties and VAT ;
– cleaning and polishing your machines ;
– assembly and dismantling of products at the booth ;
– full technical service with fully trained employees and equipment;
– return of machines to your premises with or without temporary storage ;
– onward transport to your customers location for machines sold at exhibition
If you have any questions about Exhibition Logistics or would like general information about Van der Vlist Logistics please contact us at email@example.com
Van der Vlist : The Power To Care.
Van der Vlist specializes in worldwide transport of large and heavy cargo, so helicopters are no exception to the rule.… Read More »
During the past 8 months Van der Vlist has assembled a total of 9x Komatsu HD1500-8 dumptrucks. Due to the… Read More »